Handbook of Research Methods in Developmental Science
November 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Handbook of Research Methods in Developmental Science is a collection of newly written articles that provide an overview of methods and approaches associated with the study of human development.
- Contains accessible contributions from some of the most renowned developmental scientists in the field.
- Provides basic information on the strengths and challenges inherent in traditional and complex research design.
- Discusses successful intervention approaches that have been used to promote intellectual, social, and linguistic development.
- Includes cutting-edge research that is forging new and exciting directions in developmental research.
- Provides students and scholars with a working understanding of research approaches and issues in the developmental sciences.