Geomorphological Processes and Landscape Change: Britain In The Last 1000 Years
November 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides an overview of geomorphological process activity and landscape change in Britain over the past 1000 years.
- The range of the book is unusually broad, encompassing hillslope, valley floor and floodplain, fluvial, estuarine and coastal processes.
- Considers the relevance of technological and conceptual approaches to understanding landscape dynamics.
- Examines key process environments highlighting significant trends and the influence of human activity, and incorporating examples and modelling.
- Encourages geographers to look forward to the challenges that geomorphology faces in the new millennium.
Find out more information about the RGS-IBG journals by following the links below:
The Geographical Journal:
Transactions of the Insititute of British Geographers: