International Macroeconomics and Finance: Theory and Econometric Methods
August 2001, ©2001, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Some Institutional Background.
2. Some Useful Time-Series Methods.
3. The Monetary Model.
4. The Lucas Model.
5. International Real Business Cycles.
6. Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency.
7. The Real Exchange Rate.
8. The Mundell-Fleming Model.
9. The New International Macroeconomics.
10. Target-Zone Models.
11. Balance-of-Payments Crises.
Nelson C. Mark is Professor of Economics at Ohio State University. He has been widely published in journals such as the Economic Journal, Journal of Applied Econometrics, Journal of International Economics, American Economic Review, Journal of Finance, International Economic Review, Journal of Financial Economics, and Journal of Monetary Economics. He is presently editor of Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
- covers both ad hoc and optimizing models
- integrates theoretical and empirical issues
- presents results step by step