England Under Edward I and Edward II: 1259-1327
November 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Pays particular attention to the importance of culture in its widest sense.
- Has a social and economic focus as well as the traditional political coverage.
- Places emphasis on how we know, as much as what we know.
- Gives attention to historiographical debates.
- Uses visual material as well as documentary evidence.
- Written in a clear, accessible style for students and general readers.