Globalization and Labor Markets
March 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Evolving Patterns of International Trade (James Proudman and Stephen Redding).
2. Trade and Labor Approaches to Wage Inequality (Jonathan E. Haskel).
3. Trade Liberalization and Technology Choice (Rod Falvey and Geoff Reed).
4. Dynamics of Intraindustry Trade and Labor-Market Adjustment (Marius Brülhart).
5 Marginal Intraindustry Trade and Labor Adjustment (Mary E. Lovely and Douglas R. Nelson).
6. Swedish Multinationals and Competition from High- and Low-Wage Locations (Henrik Braconier and Karolina Ekholm).
7. The Choice of Structural Model in Trade-Wages Decompositions (Lisandro Abrego and John Whalley).
8. Policy Implications of the Trade and Wages Debate (Alan V. Deardorff).
9. Technical Progress, Price Adjustments, and Wages (Ronald W. Jones).
10. The Effect of International Trade on Labor-Demand Elasticities: Intersectoral Matters (Sébastien Jean).
11. Smooth and Sticky Adjustment: A Comparative Analysis of the US and UK (Michelle Haynes, Richard Upward, and Peter Wright).
12. Relative Demand for Skills in Swedish Manufacturing Technology or Trade (Pär Hansson).
13. Trade and Wages When the Trade Regime is Determined Endogenously (Robin Naylor).
14. Structural Change, Competition, and Job Turnover in Swedish Manufacturing, 1964-96 (Linda Andersson, Ola Gustafsson, and Lars Lundberg).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Globalization and Labor Markets (US $41.95)
-and- The New Depression: The Breakdown of the Paper Money Economy (US $38.00)
Total List Price: US $79.95
Discounted Price: US $59.96 (Save: US $19.99)