The Making of Modern British Politics: 1867 - 1945, 3rd Edition
February 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Third edition of this insightful survey of changes in British politics
- Now extended to cover the politics of the Second World War and the election of 1945
- Extensively revised in the light of recent research
- Looks at the Labour Party's evolution into a national rather than sectional party
- Includes updated suggestions for further reading