Handbook of Research Methods in Clinical Psychology
July 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This handbook coherently illustrates the range of research methodologies used in clinical psychology and is a vital resource for both students and scholars who wish to expand their knowledge.
- Covers basic methodologies as well as specific applications of research designs.
- Includes research vignettes that describe exemplary studies and illustrate the essential elements of the research topics.
- Contains chapters written by active researchers in the field.
- Outlines a research agenda for clinical psychologists that demonstrates the exciting future for the field.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com