Identity in Modern Society: A Social Psychological Perspective
January 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- An inquiry into identity in modern society.
- Starts from the social psychological premise that identity results from interaction in the social world.
- Reviews and integrates the most influential strands of contemporary social psychology research on identity.
- Brings together North American and European perspectives on social psychology.
- Incorporates insights from philosophy, cognitive neuroscience, psychology, cultural studies, anthropology and sociology.
- Places social identity research in a variety of real-life social contexts.