European Annual Review, 4th Edition, The European Union: Annual Review 2000/2001
October 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Keynote Article: The Treaty of Nice - Negotiating a Poisoned Chalice?: Mark Gray and Alexander Stubb.
3. Governance and Institutions 2000: Edging Towards Enlargement: Desmond Dinan.
4. Conscientious Resolve: The Portuguese Presidency of 2000: Geoffrey Edwards and George Wiessala.
5. The French Presidency: The Half Success of Nice: Christian Lequesne.
6. Internal Policy Developments: Hussein Kassim.
7. Climbing Up (and Sliding Down) the Euro Learning Curve: Alison Cottrell.
8. Legal Developments: Jo Hunt.
9. External Policy Developments: David Allen and Michael Smith.
10. Enlarging the European Union: Julie Smith.
11. Justice and Home Affairs: Jorg Monar.
12. Developments in the Member States: Lee Miles.
13. Developments in the Economies of the European Union: Nigel Grimwade.
14. The European Union in 2000 at a Glance: Georg Wiessala.
15. Documentation of the European Union in 2000: Patrick Overy and Ian Mayfield.
16. Books on European Integration: Brian Ardy and Jackie Gower.
- The Annual Review, produced in association with the
Journal of Common Market Studies, covers the key
developments in the European Union and its Member States in
- It contains analytical articles on key political, economic and
legal issues in the EU by leading experts, together with a keynote
article entitled "The Treaty of Nice - Negotiating a Poisoned
Chalice" by Mark Gray and Alexander Stubb.
- The Review is the most up-to-date and authoritative source of
information for those engaged in teaching and research or who are
simply interested in the European Union.
- It includes an invaluable guide to EU documents and publications - and the various websites of the EU - together with a chronology of key events, and a list of all the books submitted to the Journal of Common Market Studies for review.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
European Annual Review, 4th Edition, The European Union: Annual Review 2000/2001 (US $47.95)
-and- The JCMS Annual Review of the European Union in 2010 (US $41.95)
Total List Price: US $89.90
Discounted Price: US $67.42 (Save: US $22.48)