The Ethics of Nature
January 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Introduction. The Recovery of Virtue for an Ethics of Nature.
2. Environmental Ethics.
3. Animal Rights.
4. The Ethics of Biotechnology.
5. The Ethics of Cloning.
6. Psychology and Moral Agency.
7. Ethics and Gaia.
8. Feminism and the Ethics of Nature.
9. Towards an Ethic of Wisdom.