An Introduction to Hegel: Freedom, Truth and History, 2nd Edition
February 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This classic introduction to one of the most influential modern thinkers, G.W.F. Hegel (1770-1831) has been made even more comprehensive through the addition of four new chapters.
- New edition of a classic introduction to Hegel.
- Enables students to engage with many aspects of Hegel’s philosophy.
- Covers the whole range of Hegel’s mature thought.
- Relates Hegel’s ideas to other thinkers, such as Luther, Descartes and Kant.
- Offers a distinctive and challenging interpretation of Hegel’s work.