Old and Middle English Poetry
September 2002, ©2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Old and Middle English Poetry gathers together the essential texts from the earliest writings in the vernacular up to the time of Chaucer.
- Contains a selection of the most significant Old and Middle English Poetry.
- Encapsulates the foundation and consolidation of literature written in English.
- Places traditional favourites are alongside less well-known titles, reflecting the ways in which the literary canon has changed in recent years.
- Includes a succinct introduction, which gives readers a sense of how literature developed during the period.
- Ideal for readers seeking a first introduction to the classic texts of English literature.