The World Economy, Global Trade Policy 2001
June 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
2. Implementing the Uruguay Round Agreements: Problems for Developing Countries: J. Michael Finger.
3. Effective Multilateral Environment Agreements and Why the WTO Needs Them: Gary P. Sampson.
4. The Changing Outlook for Asia-Pacific Regionalism: Robert Scollay.
5. The Gulf Co-operation Council: A Slow Path to Integration: Humayon A. Dar & John R. Presley.
6. Trade Policy Review of Poland, 2000: Paul G. Hare.
7. Implications of China's Accession to the World Trade Organization for China and the WTO: Will Martin & Elena Ianchovichina.
8. International Cartel Enforcement: Lessons from the 1990s: Simon J. Evenett, Margaret C. Levenstein and Valerie Y. Suslow.
9. Settlement of Disputes Within the World Trade Organization: A Guide to the Jurisprudence: Jeffrey Waincymer.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The World Economy, Global Trade Policy 2001 (US $44.95)
-and- The New Depression: The Breakdown of the Paper Money Economy (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $74.90
Discounted Price: US $56.17 (Save: US $18.73)