Bridging the Digital Divide: Technology, Community and Public Policy
October 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Bridging the Digital Divide investigates problems of unequal access to information technology. The author redefines this problem, examines its severity, and lays out what the future implications might be if the digital divide continues to exist.
- Examines unequal access to information technology in the United States.
- Analyses the success or failure of policies designed to address the digital divide.
- Draws on extensive fieldwork in several US cities.
- Makes recommendations for future public policy.
- Series editor: Manuel Castells.