Bridging the Digital Divide: Technology, Community and Public Policy
October 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
1. Redefining the Digital Divide.
2. The Dimensions of the Digital Divide.
3. The Role of CTCs within the Community Technology Movement: Marla K. Nelson, Rutgers University.
4. Support for Bridging the Gap.
5. Community Technology and Youth.
6. Training Disadvantaged Workers for IT Jobs.
7. The Organizational Divide: Josh Kirschenbaum and Radhika Kunamneni, PolicyLink.
8. Building the Bridge: Learning from Seattle.
9. Toward a New Agenda.
Appendix 1: Research Strategy and Methodology.
Appendix 2: Community Technology Survey.
Appendix 3: Analysis of Survey Results.
Appendix 4: World Wide Web References.