Middle English Literature: A Guide to Criticism
July 2004, ©2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- A student guide to the most influential critical writing on Middle English literature.
- Brings together extracts from some of the major authorities in the field.
- Introduces readers to different critical approaches to key Middle English texts.
- Treats a wide range of Middle English texts, including The Owl and the Nightingale, The Canterbury Tales and Morte d’Arthur.
- Organized around key critical concerns, such as authorship, genre, and textual form.
- Each critical concern can be used as the basis for one week’s work in a semester-long course.
- Enables readers to forge new connections between different approaches.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Middle English Literature: A Guide to Criticism (US $51.95)
-and- Twentieth-Century British and Irish Poetry: Hardy to Mahon (US $36.95)
Total List Price: US $88.90
Discounted Price: US $66.67 (Save: US $22.23)