The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, 12 Volume Set, 2nd Edition
February 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Comprises over 6500 specially commissioned and carefully edited entries
- Written and edited by international teams of over 1500 of the world's best scholars and teachers
- Features extended bibliographies of relevant, wider, international literature and the foremost global scholarship in each field
- Flexible, multi-level use, maintained and further extended by sophisticated cross-referencing both among individual encyclopedia entries and between volumes and external sources
- Available online, for the first time, via the EBSCO database and linked to wider literature and to an associated Blackwell Library Online, consisting of a selection of Blackwell Handbooks and Journals in the field.
Register with us to receive updates on this landmark project at www.managementencyclopedia.com where you will find further details, a special pre-publication offer and, coming soon, contributor browsing features.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, 12 Volume Set, 2nd Edition (US $2,280.00)
Total List Price: US $2,306.95
Discounted Price: US $1,730.21 (Save: US $576.74)