England and the Italian Renaissance: The Growth of Interest in its History and Art, 4th Edition
December 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Fourth edition of Sir John Hale’s classic history of England and the Italian Renaissance, first published in 1954.
- The book’s focus on fundamental issues and basis in little-read primary sources ensures that it endures as an important contribution to historical scholarship. Clear, chronological narrative, beautifully written.
- Provides essential understanding of the period, illuminating both British and Italian cultural history.
- The fourth edition includes a new introduction by Edward Chaney who is an expert on Anglo-Italian cultural relations.
- Chaney surveys the scholarship of the last 50 years and supplies an up-to-date bibliography.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
England and the Italian Renaissance: The Growth of Interest in its History and Art, 4th Edition (US $46.95)
-and- Locus Amoenus: Gardens and Horticulture in the Renaissance (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $81.90
Discounted Price: US $61.42 (Save: US $20.48)