A History of the Hellenistic World: 323 - 30 BC
March 2008, ©2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Provides a new, authoritative account of the period following the reign of Alexander the Great
- Offers a clearly organized narrative with particular emphasis on state and governmental structures
- Makes extensive use of inscriptions in translation to illustrate the continuing vitality of the Greek city states prior to the Roman conquest
- Emphasizes the specific Macedonian origins of all active participants in the creation of the Hellenistic world
- Highlights the relationships between Greek city-states and Macedonian monarchies