Developmental Psychology and You, 2nd Edition
December 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Developmental Psychology and You is a lively and accessible introduction to the psychology of human development. It addresses such questions as
- What makes you the person you are today?
- How does a baby perceive the world?
- Is the person without love damaged forever?
- The authors, who all have extensive experience in teaching and research, have selected topics that will appeal to new students of this subject and have presented them in a way that demonstrates their relevance to everyday life.
- The fully revised second edition includes a new chapter on gender development and gender differences, while the material on adult life and growing older has been expanded.
- As in the previous edition, the style and design of the text are accessible and user-friendly; key concepts are highlighted throughout, and each chapter contains objectives, exercises, self-assessment questions and recommendations for further reading.