Children's Reading and Spelling: Beyond the First Steps
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- An account of how a child’s reading and spelling develop which goes beyond the early years
- Shows that there are radical changes in the way children read and spell as they get older
- Describes a new theory about the learning that goes on in the later stages of reading and spelling
- Makes clear the educational implications of this theory
- The authors’ research has previously contributed to the ‘literacy hour’ – a government initiative to improve the teaching of literacy skills in UK schools
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Children's Reading and Spelling: Beyond the First Steps (US $121.95)
-and- Children and Social Exclusion: Morality, Prejudice, and Group Identity (US $109.95)
Total List Price: US $231.90
Discounted Price: US $173.92 (Save: US $57.98)