Exploring Cognitive Development: The Child As Problem Solver
April 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Uses the paradigm of the child as a problem solver to examine various theories of cognitive development.
- Provides balanced coverage of a broad range of contemporary theories.
- Focuses on collaborative tasks which are carried out with other children or adults.
- Asks whether social interaction is the key to improvement in problem solving skills, or whether it is the skills and abilities that the child brings to the task that are paramount.
- Draws on a wide range of research, including the author’s own research into dyadic problem solving.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Exploring Cognitive Development: The Child As Problem Solver (US $55.95)
-and- Cyberbullying: Bullying in the Digital Age, 2nd Edition (US $25.95)
Total List Price: US $81.90
Discounted Price: US $61.42 (Save: US $20.48)