The Pietist Theologians: An Introduction to Theology in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries
November 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A comprehensive introduction to the Pietist theologians of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries in Puritan England, Pietist Europe and Colonial America.
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to the Pietist theologians of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
- Demonstrates the influence that Pietism had on the religious, cultural and social life of the time.
- Explores the lasting effects Pietism has had on modern theology and modern culture.
- Presents both Protestant and Catholic theologians in Puritan England, Pietist Europe and Colonial America.
- Focuses on women as well as men.
- Features up-to-date research and commentary by an international group of leading scholars.