New Directions in Regulatory Theory
June 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Rewards and Regulation: John Braithwaite.
2. Values and Purpose in Government: Central-local Relations in Regulatory Perspective: Peter Vincent-Jones.
3. Private Regulation of the Public Sector: A Neglected Facet of Contemporary Governance: Colin Scott.
4. Using Private-Public Linkages to Regulate Environmental Conflicts: The Case of International Construction Contracts: Oren Perez.
5. Competition Law in the International Domain: Networks as a New Form of Governance: Imelda Maher.
6. Technical Cooperation and the International Coordination of Patentability of Biotechnological Inventions: Louise Davies.
7. Regulatory Conversations. Julia Black.
8. The Emotional Dimension in Legal Regulation: Bettina Lange.