Issues in Environmental Economics
August 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
2. The Economics of Nonpoint Pollution Control: James S. Shortle and Richard D. Horan.
3. Non-Mandatory Approaches to Environmental Protection: Madhu Khanna.
4. Carbon Taxes and Carbon Emissions Trading: Paul Ekins and Terry Barker.
5. The Design of Stable International Environmental Agreements: Economic Theory and Political Economy: Ulrich J. Wagner.
6. The Economics of Tropical Deforestation: E. B. Barbier and J. C. Burgess.
7. Choice Modelling Approaches: A Superior Alternative for Environmental Valuation?: Nick Hanley, Susana Mourato and Robert E. Wright.
Colin Roberts is a lecturer and Director of Studies of the Economics Department at Edinburgh University.
- Addresses cutting edge issues in the rapidly developing field
of environmental and natural resource economics.
- Comprises a series of specially commissioned papers by a
cross-section of authors, ranging from well-established scholars to
- The papers are centred around three key themes; the economics
of pollution control, resource economics, and valuation.
- The collection as a whole demonstrates that, while environmental and natural resource economics enters the twenty-first century in good form, there are still many challenges to be met.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Issues in Environmental Economics (US $44.95)
Total List Price: US $79.90
Discounted Price: US $59.92 (Save: US $19.98)