August 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Morality still matters, argues philosopher Roger Trigg, in this accessible introduction to moral thinking.
- Written for general readers with no background in philosophy.
- Argues that we need a shared moral vision in order to live together, both nationally and internationally.
- Considers the need for a shared morality in relation to subjects of vital importance such as human rights.
- Stresses that private behaviour cannot be kept separate from public choices.
- Discusses matters of topical debate on both sides of the Atlantic.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Morality Matters (US $33.95)
Total List Price: US $63.90
Discounted Price: US $47.92 (Save: US $15.98)