Christian Mission: How Christianity Became a World Religion
March 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A short and enlightening history of Christian missions: a phenomenon that many say reflects the single most important intercultural movement over a sustained period of human history
- Offers a thematic overview that takes into account the political, cultural, social, and theological issues
- Discusses the significance of missions to the globalization of Christianity, and broadens our understanding of Christianity as a multicultural world religion
- Helps Western audiences understand the meaning of mission as a historical process
- Contains several new maps that illustrate demographic shifts in world Christianity
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Christian Mission: How Christianity Became a World Religion (US $109.95)
-and- Utopias: A Brief History from Ancient Writings to Virtual Communities (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $144.90
Discounted Price: US $108.67 (Save: US $36.23)