11th Hour: Introduction to Molecular Biology
November 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Clinical correlations or everyday applications include examples from the real world to help students understand key concepts more readily.
- Dedicated web page, there 24 hours a day, will give extra help, tips, warnings of trouble spots, extra visuals and more.
- A quick check on what background students will need to apply helps equip them to conquer a topic.
- The most important information is highlighted and explained, showing the big picture and eliminating the guesswork.
- After every topic and every chapter, lots of opportunity for drill is provided in every format, multiple choice, true/false, short answer, essay.
- An easy trouble spot identifier demonstrates which areas need to be reinforced and where to find information on them.
- Practice midterms and finals prep them for the real thing.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
11th Hour: Introduction to Molecular Biology (US $57.95)
-and- Basic Bioscience Laboratory Techniques: A Pocket Guide (US $42.50)
Total List Price: US $100.45
Discounted Price: US $75.33 (Save: US $25.12)