11th Hour: Introduction to Immunology
January 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The organization of these books actively involves studetns in the learning process and reinforces concepts. At the end of each chapter there is a test including multiple choice questions, true/false questions and short answer questions, and every answer involves an explanation. Each book contains icons in the text indicating additional support on a dedicated web page.
Students having difficulties with their courses will find this an excellent way to raise their grades.
- Clinical correlations or everyday applications include examples from the real world to help students understand key concepts more readily.
- Dedicated web page, there 24 hours a day, will give extra help, tips, warnings of trouble spots, extra visuals and more.
- A quick check on what background students will need to apply helps equip them to conquer a topic.
- The most important information is highlighted and explained, showing the big picture and eliminating the guesswork.
- After every topic and every chapter, lots of opportunity for drill is provided in every format, multiple choice, true/false, short answer, essay.
- An easy trouble spot identifier demonstrates which areas need to be reinforced and where to find information on them.
- Practice midterms and finals prep them for the real thing.