The GP Training Handbook, 3rd Edition
May 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Hospital Training;.
3. Practice Experience;.
4. The One-to-One Tutorial;.
5. Consultation Skills;.
6. The Vocational Training Scheme Course;.
7. Preparing for summative assessment;.
8. The MRCGP;.
9. Evidence-Based Practice in Primary Care;.
10. Audits, Projects and Research;.
11. The Practice as a Small Business within the NHS;.
12. The Trainer;.
13. Becoming a Trainer;.
14. Reading and Writing;.
15. Practice Systems;.
16. Continuing your education;.
Appendices I Directors and Deans of postgraduate GP education (Regional Advisers);.