Male Infertility: A Guide for the Clinician
June 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
1. What do We Mean by Male Infertility?.
2. The Anatomy and Physiology of the Male Genital Tract.
3. The Structure and Function of the Human Spermatozoon.
4. The History and Clinical Examination of the Infertile Male.
5. The Analysis of Semen.
6. Obstructive Lesions of the Male Genital Tract.
7. Primary Testicular Disease: A Common Cause of Male Infertility.
8. Varicocele and Its Role in Male Infertility.
9. Endocrine Causes of Infertility in the Male.
10. Disorders of Ejaculation.
11. Disorders of Erectile Function.
12. Spinal Cord Injury and Infertility.
13. Vasectomy-related Infertility.
14. The Microbiology of Semen and infections of the Male Genital Tract.
15. Genetics and Infertility in the Male.
16. Infertility and the Presence of Antisperm Antibodies.
17. Testicular Cancer and Fertility in the Male.
18. Physical Agents, Drugs and Toxins in the Causation of Male Infertility.
19. Donor Insemination in the Treatment of Male Infertility.
20. The Role of IVF and Microassisted Fertilization in the Management of Male Infertility.
*Provides a practical approach to this clinical problem
*A unique text devoted solely to infertility in the male