The Wetlands Handbook
September 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A major reference work providing a comprehensive and functional account of wetlands in the wider global environment
- Brings together an international team of experts from the fields of hydrology, ecology, engineering ecosystem restoration, catchments management, wetland and conservation policy, and socio-economics
- Features numerous case studies illustrating how ecosystems work and are best utilized, how to measure wetlands effectiveness and address its failures, and methods for wetlands restoration
- Adopts a functional approach with a focus on freshwater wetlands, and is aimed at placing the care and understanding of wetlands more firmly at the heart of environmental management
- Links fundamental scientific and technical knowledge with sound management policy - coverage which will appeal to a growing community of wetland managers, researchers, and policy and regulatory decision-makers
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Wetlands Handbook (US $360.00)
-and- Hydroecology and Ecohydrology: Past, Present and Future (US $199.95)
Total List Price: US $559.95
Discounted Price: US $419.96 (Save: US $139.99)