Insect Sampling in Forest Ecosystems
February 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Insects play a major part in all aspects of ecology
- Brings together the methodology needed to investigate insects through the various strata of the forest canopy
- Covers techniques associated with various specialised groups of forest insects
- Each chapter is backed up by a sound approach to experimental design and data analysis
- Essential reading for advanced students and researchers as well as teachers