Handbook of Gynaecology Management
September 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This comprehensive text provides information on conditions and treatment modalities. It reflects the current evidence base as well as expert knowledge, and includes contributions from a number of specialists within the field.
1. Hormonal Contraception and Sterilisation.
2. Early Pregnancy.
3. Cervical Screening and Pre-malignant Disease of the Cervix.
4. Gynaecological Endocrinology.
5. Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART).
6. Ultrasound Imaging of the Pelvis.
8. The Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy.
10. Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
11. Endometriosis and Chronic Pelvic Pain.
12. Vulval Disease and Gynaecological Dermatology.
13. Gynaecological Surgery.
14. Gynaecological Oncology and Pathology.