Vertebrate Palaeontology, 3rd Edition
- Highlights astonishing new discoveries including new dinosaurs and Mesozoic birds from China
- features a new chapter on how to study fossil vertebrates
- provides an increased emphasis on the cladistic framework with cladograms set apart from the body of the text and full lists of diagnostic characters
- includes new molecular evidence on early mammal diversification
- new features aid study including new functional and developmental feature spreads, key questions and extensive references to useful web sites
- strong phylogenetic focus making it an up-to-date source of the latest broad-scale systematic data on vertebrate evolution
To access the artwork from the book, please visit: www.blackwellpublishing.com/benton.
An Instructor manual CD-ROM for this title is available. Please contact our Higher Education team at HigherEducation@wiley.com for more information.