Vertebrate Palaeontology, 3rd Edition
December 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Highlights astonishing new discoveries including new dinosaurs and Mesozoic birds from China
- features a new chapter on how to study fossil vertebrates
- provides an increased emphasis on the cladistic framework with cladograms set apart from the body of the text and full lists of diagnostic characters
- includes new molecular evidence on early mammal diversification
- new features aid study including new functional and developmental feature spreads, key questions and extensive references to useful web sites
- strong phylogenetic focus making it an up-to-date source of the latest broad-scale systematic data on vertebrate evolution
To access the artwork from the book, please visit: www.blackwellpublishing.com/benton.
An Instructor manual CD-ROM for this title is available. Please contact our Higher Education team at HigherEducation@wiley.com for more information.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Vertebrate Palaeontology, 3rd Edition (US $119.95)
Total List Price: US $213.95
Discounted Price: US $160.46 (Save: US $53.49)