Applications and Systematics of Bacillus and Relatives
August 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The meeting was a great success, and has resulted in the production of these proceedings, Applications and Systematics of Bacillus and Relatives, providing an up-to-date and comprehensive treatise on the classification, identification and applications of the aerobic endospore-forming bacteria; it is an essential reference for all microbiologists interested in these organisms.
- Valuable reference work for all those interested in the systematics of Bacillus and its relatives.
- Produced in response to the successful Bacillus 2000 meeting in Bruges and was supported by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies, the Belgian Society for Microbiology, and several commercial sponsors.
- Of use to those working in fields as diverse as medicine, agriculture, food and industry.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date analysis of the systematics of these organisms.
- Includes the application of sophisticated chemotaxonomic and genetic characterization methods.