Fundamentals of Rock Mechanics, 4th Edition
April 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Extensively updated throughout, this new edition contains substantially expanded chapters on poroelasticity, wave propogation, and subsurface stresses
- Features entirely new chapters on rock fractures and micromechanical models of rock behaviour
- Discusses fundamental concepts such as stress and strain
- Offers a thorough introduction to the subject before expertly delving into a fundamental, self-contained discussion of specific topics
- Unavailable for many years, now back by popular demand.