Fighting Infection in the 21st Century
November 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Can Molecular Techniques be Used in the Prevention of Contamination of Processed Food by Pathogens?.
3. Is Global Clean Water Attainable?.
4. Vaccine Development: Past, Present and Future.
5. Life Attenuated Vectors: Have They Delivered?.
6. New Malaria Vaccines: The DNA-MVA Prime-Boost Strategy.
7. Prospects for New and Rediscovered Therapies: Probiotics and Phage.
8. Vaccine Production in Plants.
9. Conserved Epitopes in Bacterial Lipopolysaccharides and Cross-Reactive Antibodies in the Treatment of Endotoxicosis and Gram-Negative Septic Shock.
10. Biological Terrorism.
11. Characterization of Biochemical Isolates with Molecular Techniques: Multilocus Sequence Typing.
12. Lessons from the First Antibiotic Era.
13. New Strategies for Identifying and Developing Novel Vaccines: Genome Based Discoveries.
14. Are Molecular Methods the Optimum Route to Antimicrobial Drugs?
Fighting Infection in the 21st Century (US $207.95)
-and- Microbiology: Principles and Explorations, 8th Edition Binder Ready Version (US $136.95)
Total List Price: US $344.90
Discounted Price: US $258.67 (Save: US $86.23)