PaleoBase: Macrofossils, Part 3.0 (Single User)
August 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- High-quality zoomable digital images
- Complete systematic, life-habit and paleoecological descriptions by taxonomic specialists from The Natural History Museum, London
- Chronostratigraphic and paleogeographic distribution
- Glossary of terms and bibliography
- Full search either by name, age, chronostratigraphy, or morphology
- Morphological keys and labelled images
PaleoBase Macrofossils Part 3 contains records of Cnidaria, Echinoderms, Sponges, and ‘Other’ fossil groups.
For an online demonstration and guided tour of PaleoBase: Macrofossils please visit: www.paleobase.com/
For an information brochure, or for any queries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org