Principles and Practice of Soil Science: The Soil as a Natural Resource, 4th Edition
October 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Fully revised and updated to provide a comprehensive introduction to soil science.
- Covers all aspects of soil science including soil habitat, processes in the soil environment and soil management.
- Emphasizes the applications of soil science to the solution of practical problems in soil and land management.
- Highlights real world examples drawn from the author’s international experience in the field.
- Includes an expanded colour section of soil profiles and other features, and greater coverage of international soil classification
- Features new problem sets and questions at the end of each chapter, designed to reinforce important principles. An answer key is provided at the end of the text.