Learning Disability Nursing
January 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
* Develops a framework for learning disability nursing practice
* Examines key issues for people with learning disabilities
* Identifies distinctive features of learning disability nursing
* Supports learning disability nurses in developing their roles and to support those with learning disabilities in exercising their rights.
* Explores ethical and moral dilemmas, challenges and successes