Lung Function: Physiology, Measurement and Application in Medicine, 6th Edition
April 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The only text to cover lung function assessment from first principles including methodology, reference values and interpretation
- New for this edition:
- More illustrations to convey concepts clearly to the busy physician
- Text completely re-written in a contemporary style: includes user-friendly equations and more diagrams
- New material covering the latest advances in the treatment of lung function, including more on sleep-related disorders, a stronger clinical and practical bias and more on new techniques and equipment
- Uses the standard Vancouver referencing system
- What the experts say:
"I have always considered Dr Cotes' book the most authoritative book published on lung function. It is also the most comprehensive. “
Dr Robert Crapo, Pulmonary Division, LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, USA
“I think I can fairly speak on behalf of staff in lung function departments the length and breadth of the country - that a sixth edition of Cotes would be gratefully received."
Dr Brendan Cooper, Clinical Respiratory Scientist, Nottingham City Hospital