Healthy Eating During Pregnancy
Inside you'll find:
- Nutrition basics on everything from vitamins and minerals to reading food labels
- Special section on morning sickness, food allergies, and other diet concerns
- The latest guidelines for diabetic moms-to-be
- Advice for losing those postpregnancy pounds
- Checklists for daily meal planning to track how you're eating
- Fitness advice for each stage of your pregnancy
- Hundreds of recipes for quick and easy meals and snacks
Part 2: Healthy Recipes for Before, During, and After Pregnancy.
Healthy Eating Meal Plans.
Stacey Nelson, MS, RD, LDN is a Senior Clinical Nutritionist with more than 17 years of clinical and community nutrition experience. She received a B.S. in Nutrition Sciences from the University of New Hampshire and a Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Metabolism from Boston University. She has been with the Nutrition Services department at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston since 2000 and also serves as the dietitian for the Vincent Obstetrics Service. Her areas of interest include Perinatal Nutrition, Women's Health and Adult Weight Management. She has been quoted in a variety of publications including American Baby and Babytalk magazines.