Healthy Eating During Pregnancy
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Eating well can be tricky when you're pregnant. Sometimes you don't feel well. Other times you're eating all day. And sometimes you just want to give in to your cravings. So how do you follow a healthy diet? Let the experts help! In this all-new companion book to You and Your Baby: Pregnancy, you'll find tips, helpful hints, and the information you need for having a healty diet before, during, and after your pregnancy.
Inside you'll find:
- Nutrition basics on everything from vitamins and minerals to reading food labels
- Special section on morning sickness, food allergies, and other diet concerns
- The latest guidelines for diabetic moms-to-be
- Advice for losing those postpregnancy pounds
- Checklists for daily meal planning to track how you're eating
- Fitness advice for each stage of your pregnancy
- Hundreds of recipes for quick and easy meals and snacks