Current Issues In Cardiology: Management Strategies
October 1997, BMJ Books
1. Assessment and treatment of cardiovascular risk and disease in women (A E Fletcher, D R Holdright and J R McEwan).
2. Acute treatment of myocardial infarction (W S Hillis).
3. Antiplatelet Drugs (J M Ritter).
4. Anticoagulation and heart disease (S M C Hardman and M R Cowie).
5. Treatment of hyperlipidaemia in the absence and presence of symptomatic coronary heart disease (G R Thompson).
6. Hypertension: The influence of age and pressure on treatment options (C J Bulpitt and A E Fletcher).
7. Heart Failure (N C Davidson and A D Struthers).
8. Management of the postprocedure patient (P Yiu and J R McEwan).
9. Management strategies in atrial fibrillation (M M Gallagher, A G Ravi Kishore and A J Camm).
10. Implementing cardiovascular management strategies in hospital practice (J R McEwan).