Neurology and Medicine
September 1999, BMJ Books
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Neurology and the blood: haematological abnormalities in ischaemic stroke (Hugh S. Markus, Henry Hambley).
2. Neurology and the heart (Stephen M. Oppenheimer, Joao Lima).
3. Neurology and the bone marrow (J D Pollard, G A R Young).
4. Diabetes mellitus and the nervous system (P J Watkins, P K Thomas).
5. Dystonia and chorea in acquired systemic disorders (Jina L Janavs, Michael J Aminoff).
6. Neurology of the pituitary gland (J R Anderson, N Antoun, N Burnet, K Chatterjee, O Edwards, J D Pickard, N Sarkies).
7. Neurology and the gastrointestinal system (G D Perkin, I Murray-Lyon).
8. Neurology and the kidney (D J Burn, D Bates).
9. Neurology and the liver (E A Jones, K Weissenborn).
10. Respiratory aspects of neurological disease (Michael I Polkey, Rebecca A Lyall, John Moxham, P Nigel Leigh).
11. Neurology and the skin (Orest Hurko, Thomas T Provosr).
12. Neurology of the vasculitides and connective tissue diseases (Patricia M Moore, Bruce Richardson).
13. The neurology of pregnacy (Guy V Sawle, Margaret M Ramsay).