December 1998, BMJ Books
1. Looking and Leaping (Marshall Marinker).
2. The Human Genome (John Bell).
3. Engineering (David Delpy).
4. Cancer (Karol Sikora).
5. Brain Function (Leslie Iversen).
6. The Heart and Circulation (Philip Poole-Wilson).
7. Fetal and Child Development (Catherine Peckham).
8. Ageing (John Grimley Evans).
9. Future Health Scenarios and Public Policy (Michael Peckham).
-Written by leading health care policy thinkers
-Covers subjects from Brain Function to the Human Genome
-Concerned with the development of medicines scientific theories and technology. How may the science advance and what will drive it and determine its direction?