November 2006, BMJ Books
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Anaesthesia Science presents the scientific foundations upon which the clinical practice of anaesthesia and care of the critically ill are based.
- Written on the basis that basic science underlies the practice of anaesthesia
- Contributors include some of the world’s most eminent anaesthesiologists
- Provides coverage on less well appreciated aspects of the subject, such as the microcirculation, multi-organ failure, and the theory of pain
- Thoroughly integrates the clinical practice of anaesthesia with basic sciences, providing all the information needed in one convenient source
- Based on the Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA) syllabus and aimed at trainee anaesthetists preparing for the FRCA, the European Diploma of Anaesthesiology and other equivalent examinations.