Evidence-Based Medicine Toolkit, 2nd Edition
April 2006, BMJ Books
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
2. Asking answerable questions.
3. Finding the evidence: how to get the most from your searching.
4. Critical appraisal of guidelines.
5. Appraising systematic reviews.
6. Appraising diagnosis articles.
7. Appraising articles on harm/aetiology.
8. Appraising prognosis studies.
9. Appraising therapy articles.
10. Appraising qualitative studies.
11. Appraising economic evaluations.
12. Applying the evidence.
13. Evidence-based medicine: glossary of terms.
14. Selected evidence-based healthcare resources on the web.
15. Levels of evidence.
16. Study designs.