The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You'll Ever Need
That's a bold claim, given there are already thousands of finance books on the shelves.
So what makes this one different?
Well, you won't be overwhelmed with a bunch of 'tips' … or a strict budget (that you won't follow).
You'll get a step-by-step formula: open this account, then do this; call this person, and say this; invest money here, and not there. All with a glass of wine in your hand.
This book will show you how to create an entire financial plan that is so simple you can sketch it on the back of a serviette … and you'll be able to manage your money in 10 minutes a week.
You'll also get the skinny on:
- Saving up a six-figure house deposit in 20 months
- Doubling your income using the 'Trapeze Strategy'
- Saving $78,173 on your mortgage and wiping out 7 years of payments
- Finding a financial advisor who won't rip you off
- Handing your kids (or grandkids) a $140,000 cheque on their 21st birthday
- Why you don't need $1 million to retire … with the 'Donald Bradman Retirement Strategy'
Sound too good to be true? It's not.
This book is full of stories from everyday Aussies single people, young families, empty nesters, retirees who have applied the simple steps in this book and achieved amazing, life-changing results.
And you're next.
** Now including updates for the 2017-2018 financial year **